July 13, 2013

Ailee makes her return with "A's Doll House"

Living up to her title, "The Korea Beyonce" makes a grand return with U&I today. She climbed up the charts like nobody ain't gonna stop her. And guys, have you caught the trend already? The phone call thing in is it poppin'? Is it coincidence? or a consequence of two composers having a chat over soju? To be frank, U&I is almost similar to her previous singles, "I'll Show You" and "Heaven" with powerful vocal and impressive girls run the world dance moves. What's interesting though, U&I gives you the refreshing vibe accompanied by the funky rhythm that makes you move your head anyway. Wait, you haven't listen to it yet? Here's the new track and believe me, you'll move along with the beat. Don't say I didn't warn you.



And of course not to forget her superhuman-ific comeback stage:


Here's the better part of the album (much to my preference though): 

No comments:

Post a Comment