January 10, 2013

Iris 2 releases more teaser photos


Holy-moly. What's up world? We have Taewon Entertainment releasing teasers after teasers just to keep us glued to our sits waiting for February to come. Now I have to admit, I'll forget which level of absurdity this drama's storyline gonna be, I'm just gonna watch it for the good of their eye candies and laugh over the storyline right after. Everybody is looking so bloody flippin' H-O-T at an undescribable level. And guys, don't you realize just how good Lee Da Hae is looking with Jang Hyuk sitting at the passenger's seat? I'm dying.

Everybody is looking nothing less than slick in all black and with the european background; now that's classy. BUT this has to be my personal favorite. Oh hi there Yoon Super Hot Du Jun now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment